Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

Sorry for the lack of recent postings. Had a busy weekend and a lazy attitude. I can't say there has been nothing to blog about. Obama's wife's comment about the chance of her husband getting shot at the gas station is just one item worth mentioning. Also JFK(erry) is in the news again; he's making statements about Iran supplying Iraqi insurgents with arms and other support. I wonder when he'll regret saying that. Probably does already.

There seems to be an increase in the articles and comments from the "Global Warming Deniers." I don't even want to mention Ellen Goodman's comparison of GWDeniers to Holocaust deniers. It was an insult.

Anyway, when I get my act together I will have a coherent posting. Well, as coherent as my usual ones are.

Ta-ta.

Morgana AKA Sloan

No comments: